Join the Team
If you’re looking for a job role in marketing, design, advertising, web design, account management, interior design or PR then you’ve come to the right place.
Browse our current job opportunities below:
Account ExecutiveFind out more +
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our award- winning Newcastle-based agency with a great variety of regional, national and international clients.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic account executive with an excellent eye for detail to join our energetic client services team. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced agency environment as integral part of the team with one of our biggest international clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the client services team with proofreading
- Brief agency colleagues, and work with them to make sure work is returned to the client on time and to the highest quality
- Liaising with third party suppliers to ensure they deliver quality work on time and on budget
- Proofing of various creative work against briefs
- Keep clients and team members updated on projects
- Undertaking administration tasks as required
- Research clients' products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
- Attend meetings to support account managers – contributing and taking quality notes to produce reports
- Educated to degree level
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- Effective team working skills
- Fast and eager learner
- Experience in advertising/ marketing industry
Please apply with full CV and explain why you would be the best person for this role to email@example.com.
Account ManagerFind out more +
This is an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Account Executive/ Manager to join a well-established marketing agency which is known for providing expertise and creativity to some of the UK's biggest brands. Due to a new client wins, we are now on the lookout for an experienced Account Manager to work across brand strategy and integrated campaigns to include online and offline output. To be considered for this position you will need to come from an integrated marketing agency background/ role and have excellent communication and client liaison skills.
Key responsibilities of the Account Manager will include:
- Day to day management of client accounts
- Being the primary point of contact for clients as well as internal liaison
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Delivering campaigns from creative to completion
- Developing your marketing and digital expertise
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Account Manager to take a role at a hugely successful company, offering great career opportunities and reputable clients.
For application purposes please could you send your CV and outline of your credentials for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.