Our Interesting People
Our staff are selected because of their attitude and desire to produce the best results for your business. They'd like nothing more than to work with you. Together, they are an experienced team of project managers, directors, executives, creatives and developers who love working with clients spanning all industries so contact us if you’d like to meet them.
Please interact with them and make them happy…
We're looking for:
Join the Team
If you’re looking for a job role in marketing, design, advertising, web design, account management, interior design or PR then you’ve come to the right place.
Browse our current job opportunities below:
Account ExecutiveFind out more +
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our award- winning Newcastle-based agency with a great variety of regional, national and international clients.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic account executive with an excellent eye for detail to join our energetic client services team. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced agency environment as integral part of the team with one of our biggest international clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the client services team with proofreading
- Brief agency colleagues, and work with them to make sure work is returned to the client on time and to the highest quality
- Liaising with third party suppliers to ensure they deliver quality work on time and on budget
- Proofing of various creative work against briefs
- Keep clients and team members updated on projects
- Undertaking administration tasks as required
- Research clients' products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
- Attend meetings to support account managers – contributing and taking quality notes to produce reports
- Educated to degree level
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- Effective team working skills
- Fast and eager learner
- Experience in advertising/ marketing industry
Please apply with full CV and explain why you would be the best person for this role to Theresa@guerilla.co.uk by 16th September 2016.
Creative ArtworkerFind out more +
Working closely with a team of Creatives and the Client Services teams; to produce high quality creative artwork, material for use in publications and promotional materials. Principally working on our award winning Pan-European packaging brand; utilising established brand guidelines, to develop creative concepts and ultimately produce print ready artwork, assisting with planning and estimating for the Client Services team, using company procedures and systems effectively.
Requirements for this role are speed and accuracy with a keen eye for detail and the ability to adhere to brand guidelines and client deadlines. A proven team player with excellent relationship building, written and verbal communication skills.
You will be taking initial design concepts and utilising brand guidelines to produce finished artwork for designs out over a number of different packages in different shapes and sizes. You will have a strong knowledge of the print process and have the ability to re-draw die-cuts, finalise designs, preparing and dispatching print-ready artwork.
You will report to the Creative Director and the Design Studio Manager.
- Must be proficient in all current major desktop publishing applications. Specifically Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Ability to translate a creative brief into design/artwork that solves the client's marketing/communication problem.
- Oversee and check printers’ proofs and approve as and when required. If necessary check on press to achieve a top quality creative product.
- Manage your personal workload effectively, input into workflow schedules and advise teams of any resource issues as and when necessary.
- Organise and file all artwork, following company procedure, in the appropriate client areas on the server.
- Work closely with the Creative/Project Managers/Digital Teams to ensure full understanding of client’s requirements are achieved and exceeded.
- Manage design and artwork jobs from brief to delivery, achieving key deadlines. Taking into consideration any compliance requirements particularly for licensed medicines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Prioritising your work as necessary to meet the given deadlines, taking into account complexity, importance and time necessary to complete the activity.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with the ability to prioritise tasks according to clients' needs.
- Prepare artwork in accordance with agreed corporate and inter-company standards taking into consideration:
- Technical requirements of the print operation.
- Commercial requirements (bar codes, 'e' marks, etc.)
- Marketing requirements (graphics, design layouts, colours, etc.)
- Security requirements (component numbers, Pharma codes, barcodes)
- Making sure that relevant guidelines on font usage, font size, bar codes comply with specifications and guidelines.
- Excellent design & artwork understanding & knowledge to effectively trouble shoot and resolve design, artwork & print challenges.
- Supply packaged file and assets to outside design agencies/publications with artwork files etc, when requested.
- Provide skilled & technically competent input and support to Creatives, Artworkers, Project Managers, Marketing and outside design agencies for the creation of new pack designs. Covering house styles, technical and commercial requirements and cost implications.
- The maintenance of file management to allow effective file location, back up, archive and transfer as required.
- Excellent command of formats, typography, colour, graphics, tables, layout, production and pre-press skills.
- Team player that can work independently on a variety of projects.
- High degree of literacy coupled with an eye for detail and accuracy skills.
- Re-touching of images/products and colour correction.
- Sound knowledge of print production.
- Must be proficient principally on Mac, any PC platform knowledge an advantage.
- A good standard of general education e.g. 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) including English & Mathematics.
- HND, Degree or equivalent qualification in Graphic Design.
- 3-5 years' experience working as a Creative Artworker/Designer preferred.
- At least 1 years' experience creating packaging within the medical/pharmaceutical industry or related design environment is preferred.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to our Design Studio Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st August 2016.
Account DirectorFind out more +
This is a great opportunity for an Account Director, or Senior Account Manager who`s ready to step up, to join a friendly, fast-paced and ambitious agency located in the heart of Newcastle and who have won a number of awards recently and are expanding steadily with new account wins.
This is an integrated agency offering their clients the full marketing mix from brand strategy, advertising, DM, POS and events through to websites, e-commerce, apps and social media. We are not sector specific so offer the successful Account Director the opportunity to work with a wide range of B2B and B2C companies.
This is a small to medium sized agency so the Account Director will have a level of autonomy and will in a perfect position to have a huge impact on the business and grow a healthy range of accounts.
The successful Account Director will be expert in the latest marketing techniques and will have demonstrable success leading project teams to deliver integrated campaigns for a comprehensive range of regional, national and global brands.
The Experience We Need
- Have experience working as an Account Director or Senior Account Manager in a marketing agency.
- Confidently creating and delivering integrated communications strategies.
- Have strong project management skills in order to deliver a number of campaigns on time and in budget simultaneously.
- Have first class organisational and communication skills.
For application purposes please could you send your CV and outline of your credentials for the role to James Allen, Managing Director email@example.com
Senior CreativeFind out more +
Established in 2002, Guerilla are an independent, award-winning, communications agency based in Newcastle, working with clients ranging from SMEs to national and multinational brands on a broad range of projects.
We’re looking for a Senior Creative to develop creative brand strategies and marketing campaign solutions for our clients. This is an opportunity for a driven and experienced creative to step into a role that’s ripe for growth.
The Senior Creative (SC) establishes the conceptual and stylistic execution for projects and campaigns, working independently or in conjunction other members of the Agency Team on an exciting variety of creative solutions, from brand identity programmes and guidelines to print and digital design and marketing campaigns across relevant on or offline communication channels.
The SC reports to the Creative Director and Managing Director.
- Design marketing communications (print and digital) pieces, including overall theme development for a wide variety of clients and translate those solutions through a variety of channels.
- Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals.
- With the project manager, provide accurate price quotes to meet client budgets
- Attend meetings as required.
- Mentor other creatives (staff, freelance, interns, etc.)
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A minimum of 5 years design experience in a creative agency or an in-house creative department.
- Strong creative, organisational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of creative solutions.
- The ability to work well with tight deadlines in a team environment and the ability to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
For application purposes please could you send your CV and outline of your credentials for the role to:
Geoff Foots, Creative Director
Account ManagerFind out more +
This is an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Account Executive/ Manager to join a well-established marketing agency which is known for providing expertise and creativity to some of the UK's biggest brands. Due to a new client wins, we are now on the lookout for an experienced Account Manager to work across brand strategy and integrated campaigns to include online and offline output. To be considered for this position you will need to come from an integrated marketing agency background/ role and have excellent communication and client liaison skills.
Key responsibilities of the Account Manager will include:
*Day to day management of client accounts
*Being the primary point of contact for clients as well as internal liaison
*Building and maintaining strong client relationships
*Delivering campaigns from creative to completion
*Developing your marketing and digital expertise
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Account Manager to take a role at a hugely successful company, offering great career opportunities and reputable clients.
For application purposes please could you send your CV and outline of your credentials for the role to Rachel Bearryman, Account Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web DeveloperFind out more +
We are looking for a talented Web Developer to join a growing digital team within an expanding and award-winning integrated communications agency in Newcastle city centre. You will be responsible for building websites and web-based applications and systems for a fantastic selection of clients across a wide range of sectors and industries.
You will have excellent PHP, MySQL, HTML, JS and CSS skills and be looking for a culture where quality, honesty and trust are valued. The hours are sensible and the atmosphere is positive and focused.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated and hard-working developer to make their mark at an established agency and progress their career.
A competitive salary will be awarded to the successful candidate. If you are interested in this role email John Barker, our Digital Director, at email@example.com explaining why you are the right person to fill this position. Please include a full CV and submit your application by the 8th March 2016.
- Support the delivery and quality of all development work produced by Guerilla – Front End and Back End, including standardisation of code.
- Develop open source and custom web applications on time and to budget.
- Provide timescales for digital projects and work to those timescales.
- Write client-friendly technical specifications for digital projects when required.
- Write code to meet W3C web standards and consistently demonstrate your ability to develop to the highest standards.
- Continually improve best practices for digital projects.
- Understand the client’s business, needs and objectives on every project you work on.
- Be a professional, friendly and courteous member of the Guerilla Communications team, and demonstrate this through interactions with clients and other members of staff.
- Be proactive in staying on top of digital developments, news and trends.
- Support the management of the infrastructure of our hosting solutions.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with Client Services team.
- Any other additional digital duties as requested.
- Experience with open source CMS' such as WordPress or Magento.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team.
- The ability to build sites to be fluidly responsive is an advantage.
- Experience with open source CMS' such as WordPress or Magento.
- Knowledge of general server architecture and experience in the day-to-day management of server information on LAMP stack is an advantage.
- Understanding of programming methodologies such as MVC frameworks.
- Any other digital or programming experience.
A competitive salary will be awarded to the successful candidate. If you are interested in this role email John Barker, our Digital Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you are the right person to fill this position. Please include a full CV.