Guerilla Communications 2015 - Terms and Conditions
1. All prices quoted/ estimated are exclusive of VAT.
2. Estimates are subject to status and are based upon sight of the clients’ final requirements.
3. External purchases – no external purchase will be procured on behalf of the client unless a purchase order or written confirmation is supplied in advance of artwork dispatch.
4. Externals including; photography, illustration, media and print etc will be estimated separately unless otherwise stated.
5. Speculative work – if speculative work is undertaken to assist with the client’s decision making process, if successful, the time taken to produce the work will be charged at the hourly rate detailed or as per the supplied estimate.
6. Copyright of design and artwork will remain the ownership of the agency until payment is received for the work undertaken. Electronic files will also be transferred to client in its original format, if requested, on payment of invoice.
7. Approvals – client will be expected to sign a client approval form/or provide sign off via email before dispatch or any artwork to suppliers/ and or online upload, while the agency will do the utmost to minimise mistakes, the final responsibility is with the client to check that the proof is correct. Any additional amends required after dispatch to print will be at the agency’s discretion to charge at the hourly rate.
8. Agency reserves the right to invoice on a ‘work completed to date’ monthly basis if a job is not completed within a 30-day period.
9. Payment – all invoices to be paid within 30 days for issue of invoice. All queries to be notified within 7 days of invoice date.
10. For film/ editing content production, 50% of the total costs will be payable in advance of filming date. The remaining 50% will be payable following editing and client approval.
11. Delivery is excluded from estimate unless otherwise stated.